Thursday, December 20, 2012

Pics from Jack's Creek












Here's a few pictures that was taken a couple of weeks ago. 
Jack's Creek Covered Bridge 
is another one of Patrick Counties many treasures.

A hectic Christmas season and the resent tragedies have left me  a little wordless lately.
I have been saddened. 
I may be wordless but I'm not hopeless,
for  hope is in the Lord.

MARK 10:14-16 KJV
....Suffer(let) the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God.
Verily I say unto you, Whosoever shall not receive the kingdom of God as a little child, he shall not enter therein.
And he took them up in his arms, put His hands upon them, and blessed them.






2 comments:

  1. I love covered bridges. Great pics.

    Stop by and visit us sometime at:
    Duck and Cover with the Dork Duo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty winter pictures. Those verses are so timely!

    ReplyDelete