Monday, August 12, 2013

A Butterfly Summer


Wow...it's been so long since I have mustered up a post.
I hardly know where to begin.
To put down more words about rainy days would be quite extreme;
but it, along with a other obstacles and set backs have left me quite empty for words..
Rather than focus on tomatoes ruining on the vine,
 I'm quite intrigued at how many butterflies we have this year. 
They are in full array. 
Happy they are to sip nectar and float from bloom to bloom.

Luke 12:27 Consider the lilies how they grow...

For lack of lilies, I'll consider the butterfly.
I find them quite nice.

6 comments:

  1. Our garden is abuzz with butterflies too! I am really amazed at how many are floating around our flowers during the day. A beautiful summer treat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have so many that you'll paste your car going down the road. Sort Weird...lol.

      Delete
  2. Lovely post. Butterflies are such beautiful, delicate creatures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks you I hope your week is starting out wonderful.

      Delete
  3. Great pictures and post! Oh I love butterflies. We have a few here and there, but never have had a lot. Remember how many were always in Grandma's yard where are the purple flox was? I guess we just don't have enough of the types of blooms they like.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe..do you have many tubular or petunia like flowers? They seem to love them. You know I love phlox and we had so much of it at Sandy Ridge but I can not get it to really take off here. Love ya girl!

      Delete