Thursday, May 9, 2013

One More Rainy Day Raggedy Bag

Wow!
I hope I have soothed this obsession for at least a day or too.
My mind has thought of so many other possibilities.
Sewing projects made from old fabric is such a simple way to restore memories.
When making my first of these raggedy bags I compared it to making 
a quilt-in-a-day and I think that's what I'm loving about this project.
It is also so simple...
I scaled the size down and it made for a much quicker endeavor.
A couple of hours and I was done; from the picking  out of my fabric to the cutting and sewing.
Be blessed today..
and 
get crafty!

7 comments:

  1. I like these bags! They have personality :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Claire. I have had other ideas in my mind for these bags but I was refusing to buy anything so I worked with what I had. It really becomes a OOAK when you do it that way.

      Delete
  2. I agree with Claire. They have personality - and usefulness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like this one too! But finally we have some sun!!! Woohoo!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sun, sun, sunshine...you know I need it...lol.

      Delete
  4. And it did turn out just as nice as could be!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was pleased, too. Now I need to go somewhere so I can tote this bag...lol.

      Delete