Sunday, November 10, 2013



Good Mornin' Neighbors!
I'm excited to kick-off week number 2  of the Good Neighbor Blog Hop.
We'll be doing this hop through the month of  November.
This hop is also open the entire week. A good neighbor is welcome anytime.

I want to thank everyone that participated in last weeks Hop. I enjoyed all the posts over a hot cup of coffee. I enjoyed every helpful hint, delicious recipe, and the wonderful pictures of your
 family and lifestyle. 

Our Late Bloom Post  goes to 
The Rural Economist for the post Gardening Notebook Review and Giveaway.
Southern Direction
If you missed her post hop on over and take a look.

Our Featured Posts Are:
Southern Direction
Our two favorite from last weeks post are:
Yesterfood~Two Ingredient Southwest Chicken(crock Pot)

On A Wing and A Prayer~DIY Neosporin Ointment

A special thanks to my Co-host !
Summers Acres

Join our party & grab a button!
Southern Direction

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring my Southwestern Chicken! I am so glad you started this hop- I am really enjoying it! :) Sharing!

    Love, Joy @ Yesterfood

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the sweet comment. Have a blessed week!

      Delete