Tuesday, December 10, 2013

15 days


We've had a break in the weather...at least for today..not tomorrow.
So..
Outside I go!
Front Door


More green..when you don't know what else to do..add  more green.
Some of my decor can get a little rambling.


Awh..my first tree I've put up to far.
Sorta' Charlie Brown with some paper stars.
Jack's Candy Canes
He loves these things!

Back Door

If you look closely, you'll see that all my decorations are not real.
My way is to mix it up.
I don't usually go to far out, I keep it simply
&
Keep it Country.


I thank you for coming by for a visit.
Merry Christmas!
BE BLESSED!


4 comments:

  1. I love the greenery. The doors and wreaths are my favorite! You should link up with us today on the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your hone....it is absolutely charming! I use a mix of real and fake greens too....:) I love to go next door on my parents property and clip a bunch of cedar boughs to decorate with....:)

    Blessings, Vicky

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the sweet comment. I do love the smell of cedar most anytime, it doesn't have to be Christmas to love that smell.

      Delete