Wednesday, December 4, 2013

21 days



More wreathes!
I need more... I need more!


I've sorta' put a different twist to an
old idea.
The panels on my little cabinet can be removed 
so
I slid them out and covered with some
stenciled aluminum foil.
I tried going through some paper I already had but nothing suited me so 
try this..try that..
I just used a very light hand and spray painted the aluminum foil.
I slid my spider plants underneath the cabinet.
All my plants from the porch were moved to the front room where we put our big tree up at;
I've been racking my brain where I was going with them all. 
Here's a start.




More ground cedar along with a few other Christmasy stuff.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There wasn't too much to this one.
Old Chicken Wire rolled into a Christmas Tree shape.
More spray paint.
A simple bow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




I like to pull this little Vintage Box/Purse at
Christmas.
I picked this up at my favorite place to shop
Larry's Variety.

When we opened it up at the register 
it contained  some 
 old ornaments;
Larry said," Awh..just take 'em."




So far, I've never taken them out; I just open the box at Christmas time.

I thank you so much if you've stopped by for a visit.
Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment