Saturday, August 18, 2012

OMG! I Need More @$$ets

OMG...I have finished fridays mowing. Yes...this is Saturday so you know I'm still running a day behind. My front yard is quite a hill. I think it is even an illusion because it is so much steeper than it looks. There's where my problems usually take place. On that crazy hill. For about the last eight years I've mowed with a riding mower. Before that I mowed with a push mower. In my mind I know I should still push mow that hill but the fact is I have become lazy. My mower can bearly pull the hill. My husband can mow it without any problem. My cousin came by while I was mowing and wanted to mow the hill because I think he thought I lacked the good sense to mow the hill. But I have concluded the real truth is that they weigh more than I do. I will start spinning so I'll sit to whichever side so the wheel will get the traction it needs. Sometimes I still find myself in a problem spot.

I always hearing women gripe about the size of their behind. Mostly that they think what they have is too big but I want to encourage you to be happy with whatever you've got. It may be that you really need it after all. That also got me thinking about how annoyed I was with the last few magazines from Good Housekeeping and Ladies Home Journal. The only point I can get out of any articles is that if your a woman of any age you must be lacking in one way or the other and if you have a small fortune to spend they can surely tell you whatever product will help you through your situation. When I read these articles I think there's no wonder so many woman have so many self-esteem issues.

We all have things about ourselves that we wish we could change but I think we just have to learn to do the best with what the good Lord has given us. Well I think I'm through blurting out what's on my mind. If you've endured this negative post I do want to thank you for stopping by Southern Direction. I wish you a blessed day.

No comments:

Post a Comment