Friday, November 30, 2012

Aloha Blog Hog

I'm just going to post the Link for the Aloha Blog Hop. My computer is totally nuts today and I can't get the darn button to work out But here's the link http://stacysrandomthoughts.com/2012/11/nagging-mom-strike-2/#comment-108113.

That mom on strike post brought up mommy memories of my own. I spouted out a big ole comment about my darlin' young 'ens. I have told myself never be negative in my blogging but that just came out of nowhere and I had done typed a whole mess. I'm a mother and I do love the kids but those kind of moments are why I don't really tell too much mommy stuff.
Cause sometimes it stinks...

                      I'm sorta' short on inspiration today, so I just thank ya for stopping by.
and most certainly if you are a mom,
You are surely a blessing!
and in return 
You've certainly been blessed!

8 comments:

  1. You crack me up, Lynn - and if it makes you feel any better, I didn't get the impression you were being negative about mommyhood in your comment, so you're good. ;) I know many many people can probably relate - and I personally am not looking forward to the teen years...so I better start double-appreciating my munchkins now, right? Or buy an island so I can escape during those teen years...(heh!) Have a great weekend! :)

    Aloha: Nagging Mom Strike

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL..I think the key is to not get out numbered.

      Delete
  2. Hi: Xmasdolly here & I'm a new follower. Nice to meet you. Stacy & I are buds for sometime now & she's one of my co-conductor's at Monday's Music Moves Me. So if you like Rock & Roll stop by. This month is all Christmas music though. I know what you mean by motherhood. If you go back to Stacy's check out my comment. Gee, I wonder if that makes me a bad mom! LOL I've got 4 grown children now & 9 grandchildren & what I said is Pay back is a wonderful thing! Love saying I told you so & we laugh. Have a great weekend. Stop by if you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for being a new follower and the nice comment. Monday Music sounds great. I like most all music. I have a lot of nutty stories I could tell. I guess cause I have a lot of nutty kids.LOL. We're like a can of mixed nuts. Alot of variety!

      Delete
  3. Oh, the teenage years, they are so,hmm? What is the nice word? Interesting, yeah, right (sarcasm). You just have to pick your battles and we all have our moments. I could just hear them arguing over dishes and who got the worse nights,kids,they are a trip. I totally get it "been there done it"!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of my Mama's(and now mine)sayings goes like this,"What you do as a kid you get paid back double when you're a parent."
      but....I remember doing alot of dishes back in the day.LOL
      maybe..the old man(husband)didn't do any.

      Delete
  4. Hi Guess your computer has gone a bit hairy... you joined 4M's with no Christmas music & you're way out of date. Hope you get this fixed soon! I won't take you off. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah..I moved it to make room for the tree and OMW(oh my word)it's gone crazy.

      Delete