Monday, September 16, 2013

Music City Roots~Monday Music Moves Me

Welcome Monday!
and another
Monday Music Moves Me!
This is a blog hop that has just become my favorite. Do you look forward to Monday?
I do.
The kids are in school, hubby is at work and it's me, the dog, coffee and my music friends.
This week is a freebie and that means it's always exciting; there's no telling where we will all end up. 
Join in and link up.
I must get a new button; mine is flawed or old but click the link you'll get there.

Folks that know me, know by now that I'm a huge bluegrass/old country fan but I'm also eclectic. 
I like a little of everything; so I'm going to grab all my music from my Youtube subscription
Music  City Roots.  I hope you hear something that pleases your ears. So here we go....

I'm going to start this off with the storyteller, Tom T, Hall. It's a little slow but he's a sweet treasure
                        

Second on my list is "In the Jailhouse Now." 
This ones a little different by Pokey LaFarge.
                         

Number three is "Whipping Post" by Mountain Heart.
                           
OMG...right!!?

Let's take flight with this next song "Angel Flight." A touching song by Radney Foster.
                           

Here's and awesome number by Raul Malo,"Every Little Thing About You."
                          

Are you still with me? If so have a little "Mercy Now," Mike Farris. 
You can also see one of my favorite guitarist Kenny Vaughan or as known on 
The Marty Stuart Show as Brotha' Kenny.
                          

I wish you a wonderful Monday full of much love.
                           
BE BLESSED
and
Be a Blessing!

13 comments:

  1. These are all new-to-me, but am lovin' all of them! Thanks for the introduction & for joining the 4M crew on the dance floor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I was hoping they would be a new introduction. I'm glad you enjoyed them. Dance on.

      Delete
  2. All new to me and that's what I like about MM I enjoyed them while surfing

    Have a tanfastic week ahead ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Steve. I think it's so much fun to learn different folks perspective and all the great music that's out there new and old. It is always a lot of fun for me.

      Delete
  3. Love all of these and new to me too. I love that I get a musical education on freebie weeks. This music is so you!
    Thanks for joining in this week.
    ~Naila Moon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am out of the box today and nobodies put me back in...lol.
      Thanks Nalia.

      Delete
  4. New to me also, but luvim me some down home music rock & roll - Thanks for sharking and dancing along with us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sharking around the dance floor is the most fun of all.
      Have a great week Marie!

      Delete
  5. By the way luvin your logo button you made. Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pokey LaFarge! I'm impressed and rockin' my socks off.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Keep rockin'...chillin'...or whatever you do best with your socks off...lol.
      Have a great week, Lass!

      Delete
  7. I like your new button.

    Most of these are new to me, but I enjoyed them.

    Thank you for sharing and rocking with us.

    Aloha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Colette for the nice comment.

      :)back at ya!

      Delete