Wednesday, January 1, 2014

January 1, 21014~Long Range Forecast

Nothing but clear skies here in Stuart,Virginia.
Maybe a fine feathered cloud.
The temperature is reading 48.9 at 2:27 pm.

As I snapping pictures around the yard, there is bit's of green 
that will poke through if you scrap the leaves back but plenty of brown 
to let you know what time of the year it is.


The Ole Man got me a nifty book for Christmas.

As I've been walking about been thinking on some of the chapters 
I've read through.
It's a blessed day here.
Hope your day is blessed as well.

BE BLESSED
&
Be a Blessing!


5 comments:

  1. I hope you have a wonderful new year.

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com/2013/12/wordless-wednesday-tea.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad the New Year is starting marvelous for you and yours.

      Delete
  2. I can't wait to see how you plan to use some of the ideas from the book around your place.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know..I've read parts of the book and it is so informative..information..information..I've walked around the yard thinking to take some pictures or draw a layout of the yard and maybe start a garden/yard journal but everything is still such a disaster right now I can not even begin to think..just a lot of yuck in the yard right now..lol..we'll see.

      Delete