Monday, September 24, 2012

Antique Fair in Mayodan

 
Saturday adventures brought me to Farris Park in beautiful Mayodan, North Carolina. The Festival was exclusively antiques. I had set myself a very meager limit for spending so mostly I was looking. Unless of course I saw that item I could not refuse.
 
There where so many wonderful items. Quilts, kitchenware, toys, trunks, and tobacco tins decorated the day.
 
So many great items. I could imagine this one in my kitchen.
nice mixing bowls
That's a lot of lard
There was a lot of really special stuff under the tent but one of the vendor
asked me not to take pictures in the tent. I thought that was a shame. After
all isn't a picture worth a thousand words.
 
 
Some friends for Jud
We had fun browsing and Sis bought a maddock handle but the day's young.
We're off to Autumn Creek Vineyard.
Come on you'll love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment