Sunday, October 27, 2013

The Monster Mash

My sister and I put together a little Autumn fun for our little bunch of monsters(kids). This is the third year we've got together as a family for some fall fun. 
The number of children are growing. We had a princess, a black ninja warrior, a character from the Hunger Games, a flannel wearing Spiderman, cowbody and cowgirl, one little wild man, some that have grown "too old" to dress up, and our sweet little lamb.
Jack was glad to have a helpful cowhand.




The kids decorated tiny pumpkin, and played a whole host of games like Boo Bingo, 
Mummy Wrap, 
and 
Bobbing for Apples.





I'll have to say there is a lot of fun to be had with 
a tub of water and some apples.



Even Roscoe wanted in on the fun.










Thanks for dropping in to spend some time 
with 
My Family & Friends.

BE BLESSED!


2 comments:

  1. What a fun group of pictures, and I laughed at the dog...it does look like he's about to bob for apples. :)


    Thank you for linking to Super Sunday Sync!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roscoe is my little boy who will never grow up..lol..Thanks for the visit!

      Delete