Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Jack and All His Friends

Well...No Silly!
Not my Jack,
Jack-o-lantern.

We've been getting a little more DIY going on around here.
Isn't it great when it's simple and cheap.
Wash-up & de-label some empty soda bottles
&
get you spray paint out.
Didn't I tell you I am no artist?
My first one I used way to heavy a hand.
After him, I sprayed much lighter and some I used a permanent marker on.
Yes, we stuck some here there....and everywhere.

I was out of bottles and we still wanted more,
so an old Maxwell House coffee jug work out.
Here's looking at ya!
Be Blessed!

8 comments:

  1. Cute. I have done nothing thus far. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I trying to come along with it..Right now I'm taking a break from making Jack the chaps and vest I've been promising since we went to Tweetsie last year. Chaps are done, vest is cut out; I'm looking forward to doing the dishes..I need a mental break..lol.

      Delete
  2. Adorable! This is a such a great upcycle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks for the visit and the comment. I hope your weekend will be filled with tons of goodness.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for sharing with us on The HomeAcre Harvest Hop! I pinned this to our Harvest Hop board. :)
    I'm looking forward to seeing what you have to share with on the final week of The HomeAcre Harvest Hop today!

    ReplyDelete