Monday, October 28, 2013

Take a Hay Ride~Monday Music Moves Me

It's Monday!
&
This is another 
Monday Music Moves Me.
It seems like everyone around here has got take a hayride
but me.
I'm positive if there was hay to get up they'd been here to pick me up 
but since that hasn't happened I'm taking my own kind of hayride.

Well...Come On! You're invited too.

                          

Let's ride on by the Opry and  see what's going on down there.
                            
Listen to ole Flatt & Scruggs..you can't do nothin' with 'em boys.


You must be careful on a hayride. You don't want to fall into 
A Ring of Fire
                             

Then ya might end up in Jackson
                               


                                 

Oh my...Archie's up to his tales.
                                 

Ho!.!  Get outta way Dan Tucker  this wagons rollin'
                               

I thankin' somebody been drankin'
Mountain Dew 
and maybe some
White Lightening
too.

                           
                              

Thanks for taking this ride with me 
but I've got to dance on outta here.
                               

BE BLESSED!

18 comments:

  1. Love all your choices this week - Happy Music Monday to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow & HEEEEE HAWWWW! Luvin' your choices here. So many that I haven't heard for years & years. My Mom use to watch that Hee Haw all the time Gramma too & wow Johnny & June Carter as if they were alive once again! Fabulous. Great job my friend & HAPPY HALLOWEEN!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Marie...We are still watching it on RFDTV..lol. Around here we love the old stuff and the corny stuff, too. So glad you dropped by.

      Delete
  3. Wow! loads I lurrrrve the oldies

    Have a fantabulosa week & thanks for gyrating by ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love your Monday Party..it is always fabulous! Glad to see ya Steve.

      Delete
  4. Oh, I loved your hay ride. So fun!
    Hee-Haw takes me back!
    Have a scream of a week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can tell you've got your week rolling and I'm so glad you had time to take a ride with me, too. Have a great week!

      Delete
  5. I like the Mountain Dew song.

    http://joycelansky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joyce. I'm so glad you popped in for a visit!

      Delete
  6. Hitting the dance floor once again after my brief blog hiatus. Enjoying these old sounds from my youth growing up in southern WV where country & bluegrass tunes played in most homes. I'd love to take a good old fashion hayride...that is, if I weren't so allergic to hay. Thanks for helping to make Monday's Music Moves Me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know I really have been wanting to take a hayride. Mostly I wanted to go with Jack and his class at school for their field trip and hayride but I get to sneezing pretty hard when they start cutting the hay in the field across the road.

      Delete
  7. Nice selection. Foggy Mountain Breakdown is cute. I like Grandpa Jones.

    Hazel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh..me , too! I'm so glad you came over for a visit. Have yourself a great week.

      Delete
  8. Well Yeeee-Hawww!! I've been on more than a few hay rides in my life time, having grown up country. And it's the best darn time you can have on a cold winter's day. Okay - technically that is probably a sleigh ride -- but there is hay. Love the old opry tunes. Especially the Man in Black -- that was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Us, country folk, do know how to have a good time. I'm so glad you enjoyed the tunes.
      I hope your week is fantastic!

      Delete
  9. Definitely a great line up!
    Thanks for rocking the music train and sorry I'm late.

    Aloha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you stopped by. Most the time I'm the late-bloomer. I don't know how many times I'm the last to make the list. I wish you an enjoyable weekend..go have a blast!

      Delete